Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

W2 D5 A2 Leading by Example.

My random act of kindness.


I remember when I was little I went with my mum to countdown to do some shopping.

I wanted some lollies so after my mum paid for our shopping she gave me her change which was $2.

I walked back inside to get me some lollies but then I saw this old man sitting on the ground with a bowl, asking for money.

I felt sorry for the man so instead of buying some delicious yummy lollies I gave my $2 to the old man.

The old man said "thank you" and smiled happily. 
Image result for giving money to a homelessIt made me feel good inside. 







                                                                                  https://cashloans.cashconverters.co.nz/need-it-fast

4 comments:

  1. Hey Zayden,

    That's such a cool story, I'm glad and proud of you for being able to see someone else's needs and suffering above thinking of yourself and at such a young age too, you are super cool in my book.

    You post is really well presented as well with a good picture. (Is the link to cash-converters the image attribution? because It doesn't seem to take me to the image). The recount is well told and the font make it much more interesting to read than just black on white. Nice work Zayden.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized I copied my mom's tab from when she was doing something on my computer I have no Idea about, I copyed and pasted it. I guess my eyesight isn't the best.

      Thanks for the error,

      Zayden :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, that makes sense, all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniel,
    What an amazing random act of kindness you have done. By the way are you having an amazing day? I 100% am. I really enjoyed reading this blog post! Let me elaborate on why I like it. Firstly, you included all the tiny details about your random act of kindness. Secondly, you told us how you felt like after you did that. I am very proud of you for doing that. Someone once told me if you show kindness it will come right back at you. Maybe next time you could add some back story to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about