Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

W4 D1 A3 The Diary of Anne Frank

Dear Diary,

What an amazing and awesome day I had.  

Image result for dirty car
This morning I woke up, making my breakfast in the shivering cold, eating half of it, and then going 
in my mum's pretty dirty car to our destination, THE POOLS!!!


I got there thinking nervous but excited emotions because it was m
y cousins twins birthday and I hadn't seen them in a long time. 


When we got there, there was a long line like a slithery Serpent waiting to be called out by the King at the receptionist.

Image result for birthday
My mum literally skipped the line and said to the lady we are here for a birthday.


She said go through, and everyone was looking at us like, 'so I wait here half an hour and her and her sons get to go through the first step they get in here?


When I saw all the faces on my cousins faces it was like I was a huge chocolate ready to be eaten.

They all shouted 'ZAYDEN' and squeezed my like a teddy bear. We had heaps of fun as we chose the bombing area. 
Image result for bombing pools
What do you think Diary? Should we have gone sliding or swimming first? Anyways, we repeatedly went up the stairs and kept on jumping and bombing unt
il we were called for food.

'Boy, that food looks delicious!!' I said as we got our plastic plates and forks. Me and my 
cousins got sushi, patties, chicken patties, tuna pasta, chicken, and lots more food. I would have fed you some of it too diary if you had a mouth.
Image result for food
After food was dessert which I could never pass. There were two huge cakes the size of probably a 6 year old with yummy cupcakes and lollies.



Sadly, the time was up for the birthday but I had heaps of fun and heaps of yummy food.



Attributions

Dirty Car - https://depositphotos.com/188418664/stock-photo-dirty-car-side.html

Birthday - https://www.pinterest.nz/pin/613334042978080249/

Bombing in the pools - http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/4699634/Bombs-away

Food - https://www.editorchoice.com/worst-fast-food/2/
  




6 comments:

  1. Hello Zayden,
    Once again I am back to read some of your fantastic posts! WOW! what a long and interesting diary entry you have there. I really liked this post. Let me tell you why. Firstly, you incorporated lots of detail in your entry. Secondly, you made it long which made me want to read more. I actually have a real diary. I write all my secrets and things in that diary. That includes what happened that day. Do you have a real diary? This is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vitaraag,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it.

      To be honest, I have a diary and I write in it every day about what I do each Day!

      Sadly, I have lost it 2 Months ago and I believe my mum took it and put it in the trash.

      By the way, You are like the new daniel since I havent seen a comment from him yet.

      Thanks Vitaraag,

      Zayden

      Delete
    2. Hey Vitaraag,

      Great to see you leaving kind and thoughtful comments on other students blogs, even from others schools and other clusters. Keep up the great work.

      Daniel :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zayden,

    Your story sounds really good, I like the fun details you've incorporated like the bombing area, getting squeezed like a teddy bear and all that yummy food. I love the bits where you talk to the diary and explain that it doesn't have a mouth, really fun stuff. :)

    I'm sorry to hear that you don't have your diary anymore. Hopefully if it was something you really enjoyed you get a new one and carry on.

    Umm can I be Daniel again? :) As much as I want to keep up with what you're posting, I'm actually not allowed to comment to you guys from home on the weekends for safety reasons, hope the two day delay wasn't too long.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Daniel,

      Oh there you are. I was starting to think you couldn't resist a sleep in. Just like me, I always sleep in on weekends or holidays.

      And yay, you can be Daniel again.

      See you Daniel

      Zayden :)



      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about