Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

W4 D2 A2 K-pop heroes

Image result for bts

My Opinion on why I do not like BTS.

1. They cannot sing or rap because it just sounds like a robot told to sing High - Pitch songs that sound horrible.


2. Their videos just look like they doing a montage and why does the camera always come out of the corner when they are singing the chorus?


3. Why is their clothes completely no where near the theme of the song. I saw them sing with a yellow background but green and purple T-Shirts? Nope.


4. Why is there a huge gap of silence when the songs starts? Weird.


5. Also, why does the beat drop so fast and loud? I would expect a soft beat drop but it just feels like I am already half - way the video but I am like 20 seconds in. 


6. I cannot focus because the camera always teleport's

 somewhere else every 5 seconds and I just can't work with it.

7. Why so much bright colours? You can at least add some dark colours at the end but nope. All I see is bright colours ready to make me blind.

8. Why is your voices echoing when you are outside? It would make sense if your voice echoed outside and it's at the end of the song but does it really need to echo when the songs just started?

9. Why must you need to wear big clothes if you cannot fit them? At least put on a jumper that fits you.

Image result for bts10. Why is the more people dancing with you in your videos? I never knew your band included billions of strangers.

This is my opinion, so please don't hate, this is what I think. I mean, you can't force someone to like something they don't, right?

Thank you for reading and understanding my opinion.

By Zayden


Attributions 

BTS 1 - https://www.elitedaily.com/p/33-bts-words-to-know-once-you-join-the-army-18175312

BTS 2 - https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTS_(band)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zayden,

    You've got some really strong opinions about the videos you saw. Personally I don't really like the music either just because I don't like the style. Even though it is your own opinion so it still might not change your mind lots of the thing you talked about are style and creative discussions that I guess you think are weird but lots of there fans like them.

    It can be really good when you are criticising something and you come up with fair questions like "why did they do this" to try to think how they might answer that question or why you find it weird.

    This is a great post Zayden it's awesome that you have thought in detail about the different aspects of the group and you gave your opinion with lots of questions knowing there must be reasonable answers for your confusions. Can I ask, is there anything that you did like about them or the video?

    See you in the comments.

    Daniel :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Daniel,

      Hmmm, I think the only thing I liked is their editing skills and how they can sing fast in Korean. I can't even sing in Korean!

      And to be honest. I had no idea what the heck BTS was so I had to watch like a bunch of their videos before I could say if I like them or not.

      Looks like I have to get back to posting.

      See you Daniel,

      Zayden

      Delete
    2. Hey Zayden,

      Cool, I'm glad you could still see that they are doing something that is hard well. I have know idea who they are either. It'd actually awesome that you did lots of research to get a good ideas before sharing your opinion. It makes your thoughts a lot more valid than if you were just going off first impressions.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about