Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

W4 D3 A1 Talk Show Host

My plans when I get Older?

After I graduate Collage I am going straight to university so I can get a degree to become an Architect. 


Image result for schoolAlso so I can finish school because if I drop out of school my mum will be very disappointed in me. And I want her to be proud of me.

When I graduate University and get a degree, then I will look for a job that pays me heaps of money so when my cousins are in their last year of university, I can take them out with all the money I got from work when they come back home.


I will rent a house until I can build or buy my own.

Image result for moneyI want to live in between my parents and my cousins house so I can get there faster in anyway.

Me and best cousin is also thinking about moving together because he wants to be a YouTuber and I love games so why not? 

We also don't want girlfriends but we might get one eventually. 

I would like to get paid so I can hang out with my cousins and also give some money to my brother so my mum and dad don't have to worry about paying for school stuff.



Attributions

School - https://nofilmschool.com/2017/07/how-make-money-filmmaker

Money - https://nofilmschool.com/2017/07/how-make-money-filmmaker



2 comments:

  1. Hello Zayden,
    I hope you are having an extraordinary day! I am. I really like this blog post! Let me elaborate on why I like it. Firstly, you made the blog post long and informative. Secondly, you added picture to make the blog post more interesting. What I would do is once I finish high school I would make a YouTube channel and post at least 3 times a week. In my spare time I would be going to college and university to either become a scientist or mathematician. Maybe next time you could add some back story to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zayden,

    I agree with Vitaraag that your post is nice and long and detailed, and he's got some pretty good suggestions on how you could maybe improve it if you were looking to.

    I love that in your plans, you're thinking about how you can make your mother proud and look after your parents as well as hang out with and nice things for your cousins. Being an architect would be an awesome job and yeah, you would defiantly have the skills to design your own house.

    Great stuff Zayden, I hope your really enjoy any future path you take and follow your dreams. See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about