Pages

Friday 17 January 2020

W4 D5 A1 The World of Hip Hop

Hello Guys

Today I will be reviewing "The Royal Family Performance'.

First, I will be talking about what they did that I liked, then what I didn't like, then what they can improve on.
Image result for the royal family dance crew

I like how they can make such illusion patterns just by dancing together.

I also love how their clothes match the theme and they are all wearing the same thing.

Lastly, I like how their dancing is in sync and how when they dance one side isn't cricked.

==================================

Image result for the royal family dance crewThere is nothing I don't like except for how they shake well, I am pretty you sure what I am talking about.  Please do not be rude about what I don't like please.

==================================

Once again, there is nothing really to improve except for how their body twist and turn  it looks like they are not human.

==================================

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave a comment. I will see you in another post.

By Zayden

Attributions

Picture 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjBXLCjvE0Q

Picture 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJy6sR0-MVQ 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Zayden,
    Good morning! I hope you are having an amazing day. I saw that you have concluded the Summer Learning Journey. I will comment on that as soon as possible. I really like how you were honest. I also really like how you layed out your blog post! You added picture to make the blog post way more interesting. I also kinda agree about why you didn't like it. That is bad. Maybe next time you could say who is the main person in the group. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zayden,

    Great to see you're zooming through the activities and yet you still put lots of detail and thought into your posts. You've given great reasons, both positive and negative.

    I think, like Vitaraag, I also agree with you about what you do not like about there dances. Well spotted to see the cool patterns they make as they're dancing that takes a lot of time and skill to look that good.

    Great pictures and details on this post. See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about