Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

W3 D2 A1 Through Careful Observation

Image result for the starry nightThe Starry Night Picture

In this picture I see the sky swirling into endless colours.


I see the sun glimmering away with the other stars.


I see a town endlessly covering the ground until it meets the sky. 


I see the sky blending with the stars into many different colours only so many people can see. 


I see the sky colliding with the ground.


I see the mountains and hills camouflaging with the sky as the stars beam their light to the world.


I see the sky making various patterns one cannot think of.


 Attribution - https://www.britannica.com/topic/The-Starry-Night











3 comments:

  1. Hi Zayden! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School and I am also participating in the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow! Awesome work! I liked the way that you described the picture, it was a very creative way, instead of saying things like 'I see a sky' or 'I see a town' you actually described that town, you described the sky and how it changes the picture entirely.

    I did the other picture, the one with the birds flying from both directions. I think that both are similar in a way, but very different, don't you think?

    There isn't really much to improve but maybe you could add this in a slide or some else that you can think of!

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog!

      Thank you you for the nice things you said about my work!

      I will use your advice to make a slide and I will probably come up with other sentences other than 'I see'.

      Thanks once again,

      Zayden

      Delete
  2. Hey Zayden,

    I have to agree with Mia, you've used lots of lovely descriptive language which made your post really interesting to read and I think you've nailed the feeling of the painting and the point of this task. My favourite is probably when you talk about the sky 'colliding' with the ground it's almost poetry. Great stuff Zayden.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about